1. "The Pursuit of Happyness" - a motivational drama based on a true story about a struggling salesman whobecomes homeless but never loses hope.
2. "Forrest Gump" - a heartwarming film about the extraordinary life of a simple-minded but kind-hearted man3he Shawshank Redemption" - a gripping and inspiring tale about friendship, hope, and redemption in the harsh reality of prison life.
4. "The Social Network" - a captivating drama that explores the rise of Facebook and the complexities of its founder, Mark Zuckerberg.
5. "The Lion King" - a beloved Disney animated film about a lion cub named Simba who learns about responsibility, bravery, and finding his place in the world.
6. "The Intouchables" - a heartwarming French film based on a true story, highlighting the transformative friendship between a wealthy quadriplegic man and his caregiver froma disadvantaged background.
7. "Good Will Hunting" - a thought-provoking drama about a genius young man from a working-class background who struggles with his identity, relationships, and the pursuit of his own potential.
8. "The Grand Budapest Hotel" - a whimsical and visually stunning film by Wesnderson, following the misadventures of the eccentric hotel concierge, Gustave H., and his young apprentice.
9. "The Devil Wears Prada" - a comedy-d that offers a glimpse into the glamorous but challenging world of high fashion, as a young woman navigates her demanding job working for a demanding and influential magazine editor.
10. "Up" - a heartwarming Pixar animation film about a retired widower who embarks on an adventure to fulfill his late wife's dream, accompanied by an unlikely companion, a young boy.
Remember to choose movies that interest you and align with your preferences. Enjoy watching and improving your English skills!